The Career & Life Calling (CLC) Office, located on the first floor of the Mabee Learning Commons, provides career resources and support to MNU students. Our mission is to prepare you for a life of significance and purpose by fostering opportunities to explore and discern your God-inspired calling, develop your unique abilities, and live out your vocation as servant leaders.
- Discovering your unique, God-given strengths and talents
- Academic and career exploration
- Internship and employment opportunities
- On-campus employment
- Mentoring and job shadowing experiences
- Resume writing and review
- Job search strategies
- Interview preparation
- Graduate school information and application support
- Navigating the transition from college to work
Contact CLC at 913-971-3520 or email@example.com to set up an appointment or come by our office in Mabee Learning Commons.
Contact the Career & Life Calling Office
Attn: Career & Life Calling Office
MidAmerica Nazarene University
2030 E. College Way
Olathe, KS 66062
MidAmerica Nazarene University uses College Central Network as its official resume and job posting service. The site is available 24/7 to students, alumni, and employers at www.collegecentral.com/mnu
- Students, quickly apply to jobs and Internship opportunities posted exclusively for you, and search other opportunities via Jobs Central® and Intern Central®, national job boards.
- Create and upload your resume and career portfolio to make available to employers.
- Access our events calendar, and career/job search advice documents, podcasts, videos and more.
- Review Career Fair information and company recruitment visits.
- Employers search for talented students and alumni, and post unlimited jobs for free.